Sachet packs must be purchased at least 7 days before the class to allow for enough time for shipping. Please read everything before purchasing.
Class is in session! Come along and create a masterpiece, a work of art that also smells amazing! I will walk you through the steps of creating your very own fragrant wax sachet.
Not sure what a wax sachet is? Well, think of it as a fragrance bar that can be placed in a linen draw or hung in a linen closest. Your fragrant wax bar should last up to 2 months.
I would avoid the car as this product is made up of natural soy wax, which if exposed to high temperature would cause the sachet to melt.
After the two-month period, feel free to leave the sachet as decoration or break it into pieces to place in your wax warmer.
A day before the class begins, you will receive an email with a google meet up link.
If for any unforeseen reason I need to cancel the class, you will have the option for a refund or reschedule for another class date.
Time frame of class: 30-45 minutes
Items included with your kit: Examples of kits shown in gallery.
- 3 silicone shape molds. (Based on availability, molds shape may vary from rectangle to diamond shape.)
- 1 pack of soy wax enough for your molds.
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed fragrance
- 1 bag of dried flowers and/or fruit depending on your selection
- Pre-cut strings to hang your final Jean-Michel Basquiat-esque wax sachet (Yes, it is a work of art LOL)
- 3 popsicle sticks for stirring the mixture.
Items not included but needed for the class:
- Glass or heat resistant mixing bowl, preferably with a spout
- Some small pliers or tongs to pick up your items if you want to be super precise with your placement of decorations.